Wednesday, June 3, 2020


Life of my part!



"I am an ocean, and I bless with Nara-Narayan where Vaikunthaloka of Vishnu locates. Whether I live in the material world, the abstruse prerogative of Narayana with Lakshmi resides in my midst milky heart. After the churning process of the innovative thoughts, Legion stories reveal in my whitewashing book. I am a speechless puddle but wise, a seed of Maha- Vishnu tree has inside."

I am ambitious to surf. My senses always keep ready for moving on the water roller. From my childhood, I was desirous of surfing. But as time passed, my fanaticism and perseverance thrived more. Due to my passion, nowadays I am playing with the waves of water. The spiral roll of the ocean fluctuates me in the lap of scrolling water, and for some moments or some hours, I engulf in waves. And thereby, I lost my originality in the arms of my chirpy lover. The cooling of the whitish water floats in my eyes like a flowing curl. On this cooling ground, my heartbeat with an unlaced ardour is also cracking and running. Sitting, standing, the half-bended story of a body is elaborating balance with strong bloody muscles. Sometimes hunger is knocking to my stomach's door but lost before my surfing passion. As if my whole soul wants nosedive.

" My sky is a world of waves, and my land is the ground of water. And the heat of the peanut sun keep melts my inner fisted heart like butter. Each drop of whitish water is giving sweetness as sweet corn."

I am standing by the ocean's brim of the Shambhavi river where my heart's beat sounded for the adventures waves. But there was only space for a crowd for strong muscles society where I was placing myself. Idiopathically, a man in each adobe like meat-and-potato survived. Life is circulation, and when it crosses itself bottom line, a demonic cyclone assault on the whole life suddenly.

I am Karnatka girl 'Aarini' who wanted to be an adventurous life. Sometimes I asked myself," Am I Aarini?" Have I elements of water? Will I sleep in the strong waves of the authoritative men society? A magnitudinous venture tried to be inspirable but always found in a pickle of slave thoughts. That time I was an astronomer of my life who hoped to develop and a job of race water. Memory lane recurrence me how just my father was on my side to lighten up a lamp in the dark, who sanctioned an artful physical efficacy which was equal to the men 's muscular energy, and he always showed belief in me by saying," Try must, I would illuminate your path with a deep like Tibetian lamp. The light was a source of positive verbal substance would be polished sculpture thoughts. My resolution would produce automatic power."

My father's words were liberation for me as an honourable award for my skill and effort.

My passion for water drops was also a state of Nirvana. My mystical destination referred to qualitative amelioration for society. And the subjective progression was propagated by my father's spirit. In the Indian community, provable liberation was communicating for attaining unplaceable supreme bondage of multiple wheels of drops. There were some disputing souls from different ages of perspectives. As in turning point, I wanted to require a position among the principles of old-fashioned beliefs. So my aquatic brain ignored biographical shores, and I was flying higher on the layers of drops. My thoughts were saying to me that I must have gone out of the country for surfing on waves. When I ventured for acquiring proudly, I was fifteen years old. A long journey from 15 years to 25 years, because my mother refused me money to buy a surfboard for practising due to old suffocated customs. Vivid visions had erased my fear and mocked of dark taboos of the coastal area. I could see an ossification in society and a nurtured fish in the Indian ocean. A verbal logical utterance of my mother represented a picture of determinable perseverance.
Mother: What are you thinking?
Aarini: Ocean, Surfing, Surfing board, Sundrops.
Mother: Irrational hope.
Aarini: No one can stop me. I will. Why do your thoughts touch an unsightly background?
Mother: These are not ugly thoughts, Its Indian history. Secondly, your fair skin would turn into dark and black look like black coal.
Aarini: Then what? It would be a part of my job.
Mother: Elephantine puzzling would be a road stone for marriage.
Aarini: What are you saying, Mother? You mean Is marriage based on fair complexion? Are two existences dumb ere pretty whitewash? Are girls discriminated or prejudiced against black doorbell? Have women marital status depended on racism since ages? Are marriage values associated with skin colour? I have read this discrimination among men and women society like Africans Americans. Our perceptions of discrimination clung to the women and men's marriages? Is marriage a physical trait of a racial system? Is marriage a social conception that defines essential types of matches? Am I a toy? How can someone reject due to the cause of bigotry? I will kick his murky perceptions. It means an adverse relationship between black hair and a dark complexion.
Mother: Yes, black hair is an ornament of a simple girl though black complexion is a curse. In ordinary social life, girls have endured a lot for the tone.
Aarini: Do you know someone?
Mother: Yes.
Aarini: Whom have you seen?
Mother: Aarchi and Aapti both were sisters. I was growing to see society. How crucial was it? Aarchi who had a fair complexion, curly hair, big black eyes, a black mole on the right side of lips. Elegant beauty was saying something without moving she had less than one thing, was height although luck was in favour. Aapti was struggling with black colour though sharp features charmed her face. Time was short for her. Unfortunately, she did not know what time was going to do with her. Father had two daughters both were eyes for his an indefinite age who was also unaware. Father was trying to marriage. Someone said he had a boy, belongs to Sharma family, his elder son tall and handsome boy, well-settled business but only tenth pass, three younger brothers and two sisters.
Father: I want to meet them, call them as early as possible, time is passing.
Person: I will call you in the evening to permit me now. His hand's gesture is giving him respect.
Father: Take something, please sit. I call my elder daughter.
Person: Sure, I have an opportunity saying with a smiling face as he aspires.
Father: Aati, give one glass of water.
Aapti: Yes, the father coming.
Now she comes with a glass of water her confidence is scorching her heart and brain although the black colour has fainted her luck. In an orange attire, her whole personality was a noise of the stream, and he was impressed by her first look.
Person: Now, I will go.
Father: Would you like to take tea or coffee?
Person: I will eat and drink after fixing their relations, a loud laughing sound. We will do very soon, thanks, sir.
A person has gone. Aapti was there with a blissful mode of heart and her teeth were showing her private delight and shining, and her smiling was opening multi-language bulbs. She went back, kept tray in the kitchen, moved to the room, call her sister still girl did not pick it due to diligent college routine, Aapti was thrilled to deal with this news with sisters, she was the only whole world in her where she shared every moment of the day outwardly hesitation, doubt, blame, fear. She was waiting excitingly, and she was moving here and there, sometimes stood by the window, in the drawing, on the lawn.
Aapti: I called, Why did not you pick?
Aarchi: I was in the class.
Aapti: After class?
Aarchi: In the canteen.
Aapti: Why could you not call back?
Aarchi: Do you have any other question? May I go now?
Aapti: Where?
Aarchi: It's none of your business.
Aapti: Are you angry?
Aarchi: No. Then what?
Aapti: Do you know someone came who knows about the Sharma family with their elder son will match mine Kundli.
Aarchi: Will match, ok. So why are you happy now? I will give my final expression tomorrow. Now, Am I free? Can I go? We will meet soon.
Aapti: Yes, I am much excited, and my enthusiasm is revealing my interest.
Her thoughts dropped drop by drop, and her brain and body were sinking in the ocean of a profound dream. Evening time was by her bed, red colour curtain with light pink whitewash stimulated marriage sight. The doorbell rang twice a time, and dream clamoured her, and she woke up. Her hands were shaking eyes for consciousness still feet moved ahead and opened the door with wished good evening uncle.
Person: Where is your father?
Aapti: Inside, please have a seat.

Meanwhile, her father came to a person says," They shall come tomorrow, and ready for celebrating the next coming time. Now I am going we will meet the next day, and I have completed my duty."
Father: But Kundali? A big smile responded silently and moved away for the next day.
Next day sun shined, all stuffed with busy schemes one hundred activities kept all brains in the cyclic move until evening they came. Unexpected time had surprised to Aapti where she would not dwell blissfully, and fair complexion had spread her dark skin with a deep stain like paan blot. Now time would offer a glow on Aarchi's face like a mirror. While in the resolution Aapti was portraying a happy mood for the future. Her plume heart was secretly feeding golden grain under the layer of shyness. Relatives attended this function in full strength the bride and his relatives welcomed by Aapti's family. The hall was at full power with relatives of both sides. And the empty tablet of the portrait of the wall heart was covered with bright Heena. All were in dhoti kurta and exchanged cordial compliments. Great streamed to the vicinity of the families was expanding the height of hope. In silk, both beauties were brightening though the black complexion was reducing her position before the patriarchal society. A country where male prejudice has deeply rooted in the culture of inequality is essential to stab this culture. I think it is hard to shake off a sense of superiority. Conclusively the chaser eyes of beauty gave a decision to her father Aarchi would-be destiny daughters-in-law. As Aapti heard the decision panic gripped her, she realized barely white colour has right in the community.

Of course, it was not the first time when she faced it. But she did not want to spoil her sister's sweet time like candy. Aapti welcomed all blissful ceremonies with a big smile. A sound was echoing. Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Her father was getting all blessings with a thought when stars would bless my Aapti. On the other hand, Aarchi was dreaming about him or A ceremony completed in a joyful mood. All had gone, and Aarchi sang during dreamy heart.
" I am getting lost incoming world,
Why do I feel sleepy while I'm awake
This feel is a little special.
I am flying in the air,
I am getting lost incoming world."
                                 The morning sun rose with plenty of responsibilities. This reliability had a bet to complete all within fifteen days. Aapti was also participating blissfully. Uncomplained feelings had hidden under the layer of a frolic. On the day of the Fifteenth, the marriage ceremony captured the images of the bride and bridegroom's auspicious blessings. Several dignitaries arrived in this ceremony. Though people at least one-time asked her father," Would Aapti not marry?" He answered she would be. An introvert and extrovert struggle against the onslaught near the interrupted society in personal affairs were not fretting. Their loving bond had built a bridge of recognition which made a peaceful journey among extending connections. Besides it, social interaction in individual matters was crossing their views and the ideas of the women to men society. Legion eye cameras in personal concerns were performing as an imperative component of marriage. And stereotype cooked brain was not admitting the black tone girl. But glamoured wedlock tradition kept a balance between attachment and alienation. In the poise of night, there was only a murmuring between various lights and nature. All were waiting then Aarchi came with the rays of the sun. Next day winning morning arose with smiled Aarchi. There was a pageant of female versatility. Since an early age, women have been travelling from home to extending families. Female mobility has always been keeping a source of vast knowledge in society. Despite female gets the second position in society while female's physical and mental aspects have much stricken.

Life denotes out," Why does God give such powers to a civilized woman? From nowhere can we search such answers. What ought to be or What is actually? The portrayal of Indian marriage's principle is undigested for innocent brains."

One night gap for Aarchi explicitly executed a depiction of suffering. Flower fragrance wit was innovating all dreams with balanced thoughts. In the evening she appeared in her parent's home. That time life gave her a taste of sweet-sour. All people embraced and welcomed with a huge smile. All were offering them varies sweets, snacks like rice made puliyogare, Mysore masala dosa, Avarekalu mixture Hycinth beans snacks. Khandvi, Broccoli beetroot Tikki, Banana Poori, Urad dal Boond, Pesara Garelu, Banana Pudding Custard, Ribbon Pakoda, Finger Millet Murukku, Ambode and Tomato Garlic Chutney all Karnataka dishes allured to each. All layers of communications were not quitting. Relatives and neighbours were also acquiring the information from the chatter-box of a newly married couple.
                            Meanwhile, a woman teased to Aapti," Try to learn from Aarchi who has a white complexion. Everyone wants to marry her. Consider about your black hue. Who will unite you? Black tone bad appearance?"

The distributing phenomenon where Aapti was struggling against Indian mythology, embarrassed views attended a challenge before her consciousness. These fatal lines lured her emotionally troubled and drove to suicide event. Finally, she found hanging from a ceiling fan in her room after reaching home. All were unaware of that event. After half an hour father entered and they shocked to see a hanging body. Paralyzed brain, benumbed body, engulfed, voiceless articulation, unexpected blunder cracked his consciousness.

My mother and I are in frost state in the low night. Unforeseen a near my feet book falls on the ground. I blink my lid to down. While my mother light on the room, I did not pick it. Mother touches my shoulder and moves. I look at her, and she was asking," Where are you?" A mother can appear through eyes her inner like a joker's emotions. Mother pats her head with cotton touch. She whispers in a low voice," Try to sleep, only two hours remain for the morning."  Mother has gone to her apartment while Aapti is rolling in my thoughts. With waving hands-on books attempting to give an order. That night dark is perceiving me like Aapti's face darkened. I lie on the bed, yet my waist raises with discomfort, eyes are blinking on the layer of murk. I get up and drink a glass of water. I am still tackling to eyes for dreaming dreams. Somehow two hours spent and a sound of little chirp instilling in eardrums. I drive without footwear towards father's room darn inside. He is asleep in unmoving gesture. I return to my flat waiting on sitting the chair. I determine, so much wait for indulging in the movement of waves like a surfer feels on the chair's moving. She is murmuring in thoughts," Black chains can not tie. Skill does not wait for the permission of social conventions. Life of my part will exist in the open sky. My tranquillity resides on the zig-zag waves." She watches the clock the hands have passed to time.
As seems, darkness garbage has thrown into the dustbin forever. The golden rays are disseminating the record of infinity in the room.
                                                                  Aarini grips the feet on the ground turn towards father's room once again. He does not wake up, and a curtain's vague and clock's hand are deceiving him. Aarini returns in the bedroom and a deep eyes roll in the apartment, and now brain gives a firm grip to hands. Hands prefer to hold the grip on the bag and assemble the essential things in it. A look says to home with moving eyes, and a deep breath will resort now you possess. Her brain is asking," Where are you moving?" The heart is replying," Towards a life of my part." As soon as she retains her feet on the earth, the air touches the veil of her father's room. And the corner of the tissue of cloth holds the grip of his hand. One hour has flown seven clocks is warning her father to get up. His heart is realizing very heavy, and the morning is dull. Mother is in the devotion of Krishna. Father goes to get up here, or she is neither inside nor outside. Father goes in the worship room and asks mother," Where is Aarini?" They seek the whole home still she does not find. Then they return her room and find the flat has disturbed. Her father says her mother," Your Krishna has gone." The flow of water in drops is falling on the senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment